top of page

The first death due to mushroom poisoning was recorded in Lviv Region

"Unfortunately, the body of a 73-year-old woman did not tolerate poisoning by toxic substances caused by edible mushrooms. The patient died on the 7th day of her stay in the hospital in the intensive care unit. Her 76-year-old husband is in a moderate condition and continues to receive the necessary assistance." Nataliya Zhukrovska, a general hygiene doctor at the Department of Monitoring and Response to Dangers, said, Lviv Regional Center for Disease Control and Prevention of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine.


Specialists of the Center emphasize that during the mushroom season, do not neglect advice on collecting, cooking and eating mushrooms.


For more details, see the link: http://surl.li/lblrx


0 views0 comments

Comments


We recommend

No posts published in this language yet
Once posts are published, you’ll see them here.
bottom of page